2 of 2
Hulk
Posted: 24 June 2008 03:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  365
Joined  2008-01-15

Not gorey in that sense...more in the eight year-old fashion.  It has some good action.  Much more so than the first.  I thought it had a good pace to the movie...almost a little to rushed to make up for the slowlness of the first i think.  Hulk is the Hulk a lot in this one and some good fight scenes.  I think it was definitely worth seeing.  Not quite as good as Iron Man but good.  Also Norton doesn’t screw up the movie...I think he could ahave gotten to “dramatic” but does a decent job and models himself after Bixby alot I think.

Signature 

And you know this maaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

Posted: 29 June 2008 06:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  492
Joined  2007-11-22

Saw the hulk yesterday with my son....It was fricken wicked.  Love how they are tieing all the Marvel movies together.  And the Lou F. cameo was awesome.  So many wicked movies out this summer, how will I afford them all smile

Signature 

What do you mean I called you beautiful and you were the only one.  That was just the beer and pillow talk baby.

Posted: 29 June 2008 11:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  253
Joined  2007-11-06

Shush, you!  Your Canadian dollar is doing better than our dollar!  Things are cheaper for you.  You can come to the US and buy things at reduced price.  You know you want to come and buy kegs full of Bud Light and bring it home.  You know you secretly love American beer.

2 of 2