Work sucks
Posted: 25 November 2008 04:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 46 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  492
Joined  2007-11-22

very very quiet.....

Signature 

What do you mean I called you beautiful and you were the only one.  That was just the beer and pillow talk baby.

Posted: 10 December 2008 02:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 47 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  365
Joined  2008-01-15

Moron Boy Continued....

Be a moron long enough and it will bite you in the butt.

Moron boy screwed up a presentation today then got taken to the woodshed about his preparedness and the preparedness of the person working with him for an hour....

Vindication!

Signature 

And you know this maaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

Posted: 10 December 2008 02:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 48 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  253
Joined  2007-11-06

I just wish things like that weren’t handled behind the woodshed, but at the weekly meeting, in front of everyone - and webcast to all remote workers, and placed prominently on the intranet for everyone to view repeatedly.

Posted: 11 December 2008 03:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 49 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  686
Joined  2007-11-23

Agree Belly, not only is it entertanment, but also it might help other “moron boy"s be that much less retarted

Posted: 11 December 2008 06:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 50 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  492
Joined  2007-11-22

Well, if we posted everyone moron boy video I could see a competition forming to see who could be the most moronic which will eventually lead to a Gearge W Bush back in office (I’m not sure how he was portrayed in the US, but he came off like an idiot in Canada).  The only saving grace from all that could be a new holiday...shoot a moron in a video day....I could like thatday smile

Signature 

What do you mean I called you beautiful and you were the only one.  That was just the beer and pillow talk baby.

Posted: 19 December 2008 07:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 51 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-23

i wanna go home already! everyone else is gone
BAH!

Posted: 22 December 2008 05:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 52 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-23

again.. stuck at work.. someone else has to be working this first 1/2 of the week… sooo boreing, no one is going to do shit the next 3 days.. i can promise you that much.... its cold again (cold for here) at 30 with windchill of 20.. but the forcast shows the temp rising again where xmas it should be 76ish

Posted: 22 December 2008 07:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 53 ]
Candidate
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  61
Joined  2007-11-21

Thanks for the weather report… You must really have been bored at work.

Posted: 23 December 2008 12:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 54 ]
Candidate
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  59
Joined  2007-11-06
Lynis - 22 December 2008 05:58 AM

again.. stuck at work.. someone else has to be working this first 1/2 of the week… sooo boreing

You are not alone, Lynis.  I am stuck in work again today.  I’m trying to look busy, but so far I have read the paper, checked my emails and gone to the canteen for breakfast.  Here’s hoping we get away early this afternoon - I still have some Christmas shopping to do.

Typical - I get a few days off work, an ideal time to log on and catch up with MD, and have to go visit my family for a few days.  Bah.  Hopefully, my Dad’s internet connection will be up (living in the sticks sucks) so I can pop on and see if anyone else is seeking refuge from Christmas on MD.

Well, if I don’t manage to log on, here’s wishing everyone a Happy Holiday.  Take care.

Posted: 23 December 2008 02:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 55 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-23

Whats up my Irish Friend!  yea it sucks been stuck here all day, we arnt working, and no one is pretending to work ether. just sitting here wasting time.  we split the weeks off, xmas and newyears, i took newyears off so working xmas week. 

well hope you get a chance to log on and say yo to everyone, belly is already handing out goodies

Posted: 02 January 2009 06:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 56 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-01-15

Work does suck...as you can see by the fact I haven’t logged into MD or even the forums here in like a month…

Hopefully all have had a wonderful holidays and sorry that IW asn’t ale to log in...no Heimy deths for Christmas presents for Tarmon and Belly…

Take it easy and I will be back to MD soon...when I have no idea...baby is due in 1.5 months…

Shoot me now!

Signature 

Posted: 02 January 2009 09:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 57 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  253
Joined  2007-11-06

We’ve been wondering where you were. You’ve completely scrolled off the newspaper - that’s a sure sign that you’ve been busy as all heck. Hopefully you had a good Holiday season, dude.

We had some fun on the game: lots of FATALITIES!, lots of over-powered weapon-fun, and all kinds of mass-effect spells. There was just a lot of killin’ going on.

Posted: 05 January 2009 08:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 58 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-23

Good to hear from ya, belly tells the truth we had wondered what happen to you.. DAMN YOU WORK, DAMN YOUS! (yes the s was on purpose becuase i felt like adding alittle Jay from Jay and Silent Bob) anyways, dont worrie on the deaths, 2 other barbs filled in for you on a couple of back to back deaths.. a druid had a good streak going also and the High Monk was a busy man as well.  anyways, how work lets up a bit for ya, and all goes well with the baby on the way! you are really gonna have your hands full

Posted: 06 January 2009 05:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 59 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-01-15

Glad to see all are doing well.  I hate that I missed all the fun.  I really needed to release but sadly didn’t have time for it.  I want to morph into Crunch myself and use my one arm to kill something! 

I am also now way behind schedule for the aristo quset and needed the yummy exp from Christmas fun to push me over the hump.  I’ll be popping in for a bit but gie me a couple of months to start playing regularly again unless a miracle happens!

Take it easy gang!

Signature 

Posted: 12 January 2009 09:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 60 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-23

anyone else have an issue with Service Pack 3 for XP ?

4 of 5

‹‹ Warhammer: Age of Reckoning      linux ››