Class that needs help
Posted: 06 May 2008 05:09 AM   [ Ignore ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  686
Joined  2007-11-23

not a class that you would like to see changed, or tweeked.. but the class that is hard to play and really lacking.. I was gonna do a poll.. but im just gonna make people post..

I think druid needs the most help.. maybe its just cause i suck at tree hugging.. but.. i just cant get my druid rolling.. 

there are complants about every other class, but they are all workable to have good boots.. I know barbs feel nerfed but still have the same exp boots as clerics/fighters/necros at the same level.. havent really heard any complants from thiefs lately (but i have my own and i havent checked the board in ages).. mages is a whole diffrent ball game.. and monks.. pshh forget about it

Posted: 06 May 2008 05:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  492
Joined  2007-11-22

I am not sure if Druids need the most help, but they do need the most time to play.  To much randomness with druids from what I have seen makes them a difficult class to get rolling with.

I would like to see the the necro store\recall of undead brought back as a lot of them quite shortly after that change.  The vault helps, but you have to play within 48 hours of storing the corpse and I am not sure if the same time rules apply to corpses.  For the weekend warriors, this doesn’t help at all.

Clerics have devotion problems but the discussed cleric changes should help if they go in.  XP wise, they don’t have any issues and are a pretty veratile class.

Barbs don’t need more offence, but should be able to hit harder in a rage\zerk.  by offence, i mean number of hits per round.

Mages - All depends on the school you have chosen to match your playing style.

Fighters - I want old school fighter brought back smile

Monk and thieves seem to be doing alright.

Signature 

What do you mean I called you beautiful and you were the only one.  That was just the beer and pillow talk baby.

‹‹ Mage School spells      Cleric update ››