2 of 2
Iron Man
Posted: 19 May 2008 03:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Adventurer
Rank
Total Posts:  29
Joined  2008-02-04

Ahh yes, now that you mention it… I recall that.  Yes, I specifically recall it looked nothing like Hefner, just another pasty old white man.  Very good call Hoax.  And this was a sneakier appearance for him than in his Spiderman roles.  But in those films his role grew slightly in each film, so maybe he’ll get 4 or 5 girls around him in Ironman 2?

Posted: 22 May 2008 12:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  142
Joined  2007-11-02

A friend of mine called me the other day (he’s a real comic book geek) and told me that there’s gonna be a Nick Fury and Tony Stark cameo in the new Hulk movie.  *sniffs the air* I smell an Avenger movie in the foreseeable future.  The question is, which Avenger team will they have in the movie?  We already know that there’s gonna be Iron Man and the Hulk if they do actually go through with the movie.  They absolutely NEED to have Captain America as well.

Any thoughts?

Signature 

“A word to the wise ain’t necessary—it’s the stupid ones that need the advice.”

Posted: 23 May 2008 05:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  686
Joined  2007-11-23

im still ajusting to the black nick fury thing.. thats after my comic times i guess.. but i was reading that when they redid him in the comics they based it after sam l jackson so i guess its fitting he plays the part.  never been a huge avenger fan.. always thought they were sissys smile liked iron man.. but captain america and the archer dude gotta go

2 of 2