1 of 2
Level and Stats
Posted: 07 April 2008 05:49 AM   [ Ignore ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  365
Joined  2008-01-15

I know some of you are much more statistically inclinded than myself.  In an attempt to be strategic in my approach because of my limtied playing time I want to know if anyone had the approximate amount of exp needed for each level and/or stats.  I know that this varies for each class and race but some general numbers would be greatly appreciated.

I am jsut trying to schedule my playing time and what I need to achieve to reach my goals.  I need goals to achieve and the aristo top list isn’t good enough.

Signature 

And you know this maaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

Posted: 07 April 2008 07:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  492
Joined  2007-11-22

You should concentrate on charisma smile

Signature 

What do you mean I called you beautiful and you were the only one.  That was just the beer and pillow talk baby.

Posted: 07 April 2008 08:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-01-15

Bah! I am charismatic, even though that is my lowest stat!  Hey look I have you looking at a picture of a Stormtrooper on a toilet.  That takes charisma!

Signature 

Posted: 07 April 2008 08:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-22

Are we talking about your cleric or your barb for this thread?

Signature 

What do you mean I called you beautiful and you were the only one.  That was just the beer and pillow talk baby.

Posted: 08 April 2008 04:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-01-15

My cleric to begin with.  It is “easier” to get equipped with the cleric for short 2-3 hour exp runs with the cleric as opposed to the barb.  And...the is the lesser threat of death with the cleric, though many would tend to disagree with that in my case.

Signature 

Posted: 08 April 2008 07:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-01-15

Hmm...cough of the numbers you number hounds out there.  I need to do some calculating! 

Can anyone tell that work isn’t too busy the last week or so and that I sit in front of a computer all day with no access to MD.

The forum is where I get my fix!

Signature 

Posted: 08 April 2008 07:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-22

I could get you what you need right down to the exact XP needed smile But I won’t wink

Signature 

Posted: 08 April 2008 07:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-01-15

Later tonight I will be training my “smacking hand’ just for you!  And no...not in that way for all you pervs out there!

Signature 

Posted: 08 April 2008 08:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-22

uhm....what you do once basketball season is over should be private....i don;t need to know about your “training”

Signature 

Posted: 09 April 2008 04:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-01-15

Bah!

Only two more stats to “max” at this level well besides charisma..I guess I can raise that one to 24 too.  No big dent made in the advance to next level meter.  I guess I will have to spend some exp on aristo skills before I level.  I was hoping to go the straight stat route then do aristo skills.  It always seems that when I raise an aristo skill i die...trying to avoid that through superstition.

Signature 

Posted: 09 April 2008 04:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-22

i’ll take the code out that calls for your death after every aristo skill smile

Signature 

Posted: 10 April 2008 04:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-01-15

Ugh....now by my calculations it will take me over one hundred hours to reach the next level.  With my wife’s hatred of MD and work and a kid that should be about .....6 months from now.  The humanity.

Signature 

Posted: 10 April 2008 04:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-22

Take some risks then....You could save an hour of playing time if you just ran around killing naked.

That would possibly save about 20 hours so you could have your next level by august Long weekend smile

course, if you died the whole year is a write off, but it’s a risk you have to take smile

Signature 

Posted: 10 April 2008 05:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-01-15

Laugh...If i die then I am royally screwed.

I need some ailment or surgery like Lynis to allow me to play more.  Or the wife needs to go away with the baby for a weekend so I can get a good marathon going and watch the exp soar the last hours fo the boot.  The last and my favorite option is for my vault to have a full set of Clear Laen Armor waiting for me each time I logged in.  This would increase my tiem exponentially. j/k

Oh yeah did I mention that I am Moira cleric as well and that 1 of every 5 or so time I have availabilty to play moira and my 2nd god ledah are at odds. 

Maybe the cleric recode will come quick and I can have some fun playtesting that and eliminate the moira problem.

Signature 

Posted: 05 May 2008 07:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Midbie
RankRank
Total Posts:  36
Joined  2007-11-22

Can somebody make a list of the appropriate NAME of the stat compared to its NUMBER value?

i.e, INCREDIBLE = 20

AMAZING = 24

etc, etc, etc…

Thanks!

Signature 

Alithras Moonson is gonna rip your guts. <666>

Posted: 05 May 2008 07:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-01-15

I could swear that I have seen this.  Either on the wiki here or on Aladrin’s or someone’s site.

Signature 

1 of 2

‹‹ Kearn      Funniest Deaths ››