Kearn
Posted: 05 April 2008 03:28 PM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  142
Joined  2007-11-02

I was speaking with Paradox yesterday and was saddened to learn that a former player, Kearn, had passed away in a car accident.  For those of you who don’t remember who Kearn is, he was one of the three founding members of the fabled Darkside clan.  The other two were Paradox Shift, and of course, Crows Draven, the ambi fighter.

I remember long, countless battles with Darkside as a player.  One of my fondest (or not so fond) memories of Kearn was dying to his walls twice in one boot.  Once in Indel, and the other blocking the entrance to my guild.  Ahh, good times.

Rest in peace, Kearn.  You were a worthy adversary.

Signature 

“A word to the wise ain’t necessary—it’s the stupid ones that need the advice.”

Posted: 06 April 2008 01:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Adventurer
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2008-04-04

Just as a follow on to what you said Hoax, he died back in January of 2000 at the age of 25. He was certainly an interesting person and I was very sad to see him go. Kearn, Crows and myself all knew each other from around 7th-8th grade. Kearn was the first to find Moral Decay around Christmas of 92 and got me hooked pretty quick. I eventually suckered Crows into playing and the rest is history.

Some of you may also remember Kearn as Slizth (barbarian), his original character.

I am considering adding some pages to the Wiki to fill in some of the information about Darkside and various other things that few people probably know.

Posted: 06 April 2008 01:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  142
Joined  2007-11-02

Yes, I do remember Slizth.  If memory serves me correctly, I believe he wizzed that character as well.

I hope you do add some pages to the Wiki, Paradox.  That’s what it’s there for.  And I hope you find time to return to Moral Decay as well.  It’s always nice seeing an old face return to the realms.

Signature 

“A word to the wise ain’t necessary—it’s the stupid ones that need the advice.”

‹‹ PvP      Level and Stats ››