Joined  2007-11-23

ya but detroit coulda broke the playoff win streak record
set back in the.. 70’s?

Posted: 16 May 2008 09:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 62 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  492
Joined  2007-11-22

in today’s game, 2+million is more important than a record....sad, but true.

Signature 

What do you mean I called you beautiful and you were the only one.  That was just the beer and pillow talk baby.

Posted: 16 May 2008 10:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 63 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  686
Joined  2007-11-23

if thats the case.. i hope they choke on there money and lose
well not detroit.. cause they are playing dallas…

Posted: 19 May 2008 02:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 64 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  365
Joined  2008-01-15

I did get a chacne to tune in for that spanking of philly.  I know that 6-0 is abnormal but I did enjoy it.

Signature 

And you know this maaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

Posted: 19 May 2008 03:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 65 ]
Adventurer
Rank
Total Posts:  29
Joined  2008-02-04

Yeah, Pittsburgh is something else.  Like I said earlier - this team has the tools.  The only question was their defense, and I think they have answered that.  They are just amazing to watch on offense.  The way they seem to always know where each other is, every pass is crisp and clean, and forwards and defense seem to be able to play at both ends of the ice.  They can seem to dominate on offense for close to a minute, the opposing team breaks out in what looks like a rush, then all of a sudden, Pittsburgh will seem to have 3-4 people back on defense already.  It’s like they have 6 skaters plus the goalie.  So as long as Fleury doesn’t crack under the pressure of his first playoff run/Stanley Cup Finals, I’ve got Pittsburgh winning the cup.  Regardless of their foe.

And for the record, watching Crosby play… it kinda makes me wish the NHL rigged the draft to get him onto Broadway.  $_$ (But is amazing to think how a few years ago Pittsburgh was fighting to keep its team, stadium, and all - and in a few years basically this one kid has revolutionized the city, and possibly the sport.)

Posted: 21 May 2008 01:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 66 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-23

no hockey till sat… how will tarmon survive?

Posted: 21 May 2008 01:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 67 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-23

well.. no NHL.. dont know about that other hockey

Posted: 21 May 2008 02:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 68 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-01-15

That’s why you haven’t seen him much he is locked inthe basement with his kids playing that little elctric game of table hockey!

Signature 

Posted: 21 May 2008 03:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 69 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-23

hahah need to break down and get the old school nintendo game “ice hockey” or “Blades of steal”
infact.. im gonna have to go home and play them now.. on my 50’ plasma

Posted: 21 May 2008 03:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 70 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-01-15

Nice...don’t you find it so hard to play those now with teh slow reaction time fo the games....

Signature 

Posted: 21 May 2008 07:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 71 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-23

actully ya.. kinda annoying.. but fun flashbacks none the less

Posted: 21 May 2008 12:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 72 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  142
Joined  2007-11-02

This is the most active topic on this forum . . . hockey . . . from Canada.

I have failed you as a webmaster.

Signature 

“A word to the wise ain’t necessary—it’s the stupid ones that need the advice.”

Posted: 21 May 2008 02:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 73 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-23

hahahahah i was looking at that the other day

Posted: 27 May 2008 04:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 74 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  492
Joined  2007-11-22

Haha...Hoax failing us as a Webmaster (Not true btw)....LONG LIVE HOCKEY!

As for Hockey watching, we had the Memorial Cup...won by Spokane, however it was on a channel I don’t recieve very well so I watched only a little bit of it. 

I did watch Game 1 of the SC Final, good ass kicking by Detroit.  Missed last Nights game because my daughter had a Lacrosse Game....where she absolutly demolished a girl on the other team with a clean hit....I don’t think that kid will realize what happened till next week.  What a proud Pappy moment that was...I’m still grinning smile For those who haven’t heard me speak about my kid’s lacrosse, both my kids are near the the smallest on thier teams, yet they both play like they are 6 inches taller.  Both always take on the bigger kids on the other team and both deliver great hits throughout the game....now back to hockey smile

We have a PS2 at my place where both my kids kick my ass in NHL 2K5, 2K7, and 2K8...I’m not sure why I buy them anymore to be honest.

A small Curtis Family story…
I was playing 2K5 with my son about 2 years so he would have been near the age of 6.  He was kicking my ass badly and laughing the whole time.  So he scored the 9-1 or possibly 10-1 goal and I look over, he’s been playing with the controller behind his back for most of the game.  I quit playing hockey against him after that for about a year.  Damn kids and technology smile

Signature 

What do you mean I called you beautiful and you were the only one.  That was just the beer and pillow talk baby.

Posted: 27 May 2008 05:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 75 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-23

hey.. start your own lacrosse thread! this is for hockey! hehe jk..  lacrosse is pretty big up there huh

game 2 was just like game one.. none stop asskickin… cept pens missed some good opprtunitys the outcome is still the same.. i think our whole wings 6 six might be out the door if they dont pick up the pace at home.

5 of 10