6 of 10
NHL Playoffs
Posted: 27 May 2008 05:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 76 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  492
Joined  2007-11-22

I listened to the last 10 minutes of the game and it seemed all the penguins were trying to do was re-injure Franzen.  They hit him in the head at least 3 times in the brief parts I listened too, pretty cheap way to play the game if you ask me.

I also had higher expectations for Roberts, but perhaps he is a bit to old to be playing at the level they need to maintain.

Signature 

What do you mean I called you beautiful and you were the only one.  That was just the beer and pillow talk baby.

Posted: 29 May 2008 05:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 77 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-22

There was pittsburg only win of the series.  Detroit will win the next two and win the cuop at home smile

Signature 

What do you mean I called you beautiful and you were the only one.  That was just the beer and pillow talk baby.

Posted: 29 May 2008 05:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 78 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  365
Joined  2008-01-15

I want the penguins jsut because this Crosby guy seems to be dang good and yoru sport needs all the help it can get.

Signature 

And you know this maaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

Posted: 29 May 2008 06:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 79 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-22

Crosby is pretty good.  But both teams have marketable super stars on them.  Crosby gets more attention cause he is Canadian and is pumped up by the Canadian Media.  The americans should be highlighting Chelios from Detroit.  He is 45 and still playus the same way he always has.  The dude has been around as long as I have watched hockey...it’s crazy.

Signature 

Posted: 29 May 2008 07:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 80 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  686
Joined  2007-11-23

I dont think i have really heard them menton Chelios this series.. hell any detroit playoff game.. we do hear alot about Crosby tho. and he needed to step up if they are gonna make this a series

Posted: 03 June 2008 06:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 81 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-22

fricken penguins....good game though, i caught most of overtime after my kids lacrosse.

i guess detroit will need to step up in game 6, or more correctly, osgood will need to step up.

Signature 

Posted: 03 June 2008 07:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 82 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-23

Fleury blocked 55 shots… thats amzing .. but will he beable to do it again?

Posted: 03 June 2008 07:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 83 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-22

Fleury has been pretty damn good all series, last night he was great.  I’ll give the penguinscredit, with only 5 D for most of overtime, they played played really well and fleury kept them in there till they could catch a break.  I don;t think he can perform like that again but he has the making of the next brodeur I think.

Signature 

Posted: 05 June 2008 04:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 84 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-23

Nice ending.. was kinda hopeing for a game 7 tho

Posted: 05 June 2008 05:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 85 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-22

I caught most of the game and it looked like a pretty good one.  The NHL should beneifit from this great series.

Only a few months till training camp smile

Signature 

Posted: 05 June 2008 07:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 86 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-23

only a few months till… FOOTBALL

Posted: 05 June 2008 07:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 87 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-22

CFL Pre-season starts next week.  So far at the Edmonton camp there have been 4 fights...could be a good year for my football team smile

Signature 

Posted: 23 March 2009 10:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 88 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-23

sooo… im starting to get back into hockey a bit now that its nearing playoffs and iv been play NHL 2k9… and so i seen my fav player on the kings (2k9) got traded to the punk ass oilers.. and who would know best about that trade with the oilers? thats right the ratboy himself, punk ass oiler fan tarmon… soo buddy.. do you remember this trade? i see he hasnt been doing much for you guys yet.. good smile

Posted: 24 March 2009 04:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 89 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-22

Which one...visnosky or o’sullivan?

If it’s the V-Man he was our best player till he went down with a shoulder injury and had to go for surgery.  Since then our Power play and our penalty kill have gone into the toilet.

If your talking about Patty 0 sully Van...well he has turned it up the last few games in a pretty remarkable fashion ...  nice goals, couple of assists and a few shootout dandies(he got the game winner the other night in the shootout) smile

Signature 

Posted: 24 March 2009 07:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 90 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-23

oops… O’sullivan.. that fool is a pimp in 2k9 hitting crazy shots.  kings pissed away there playoff chances.. again.. punkasses.. now who should i cheer for this playoffs… vancover? buffalo? the mightymighty ducks,… if they even make it.. SJ.. naa cant go SJ they are to much of a power house.

6 of 10